Learning Chinese

Since week two  I have been learning Chinese at school every Tuesday.I have learnt things like numbers,colours,names,Welcomings,the Chinese magic and more I hope you enjoy.My Chinese teacher is Jasmine and she is amazing. She always teaches me something.

1.ni ha ma - how are you
2.ni hao - hello
3.wo hen hao - i’m fine
4.xie xie ni - thank you
5.bu yong si



Panda song
Ni hao ni hao ni hao ma
Hen hao hen hao wo hen hao
Xie xie xie xie xie xie ni
Bu yong bu yong bu yong xie
Ni hao ni hao ni hao ma
Zai jian zai jian zai jian la.   

Numbers
Yi-1

Er-2San-3
Si-4
Wu-5
Liu-6
qi-7
Ba-8
jiu-9
shi-10


111 lovely
222 rabbits
333 big eyes
444 huge ears
555 small cats
666 strong cows
777 bird's beak
888 shooting guns
999 i want to make friends friends
101010 i have two hands hands

Ming zi-name
Ni jiao shen me ming zi-what's your name
Wo jiao ma jia
My name is Jahna
Ni ji sui-how old are you
Wo shi sui-i am 10 years old

Selfintroduction
Ni hao
Wo jiao Jahna
Wo shi jiu sui
Wo shi xin xi lan ren

Wo-I
Xin xi lan-New Zealand
Wo shi xin xi-I am New Zealander
Zhong guo-China
Wo zhong guo-I am Chinese
Su ge lan-Scotland
Ai er lan-Ireland
Wei nie rui la-Venezuela
Ri ben-Japan
Nuo wei-Norway
Ke luo di ya-Croatia

Colour-yan se
Red-hong se
Yellow-huang se
Blue-lan se
Green-lu se
Orange-cheng se
Purple-zi se
Black-hei Se
White-baisi
Jing ju-Beijing opera
Red-faithful
White-cunning,betray
Yellow-impulsive
Blue-brave
Green-bad tempered

After reading that I hope I taught you something.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my first post

Saint Kateri Tekakwitha